When It’s Never About You
In, “When It’s Never About You: The People-Pleaser’s Guide to Reclaiming Your Health, Happiness and Personal Freedom,” I take a realistic and systemic look at what it means to be a people-pleaser. Guided by real-world examples and activities, you’ll learn…
- How to reclaim a strong and balanced sense of self—while still being a “good person.”
- How to break the harmful behavior patterns that keep you from being heard, listened to and respected.
- Specific strategies for transforming yourself from selfless to “self-full.”
- How to go from feeling “vanished” to being clearly
- How to get what you want and need—while actually earning evenmore respect from others.
In, “It’s Within You: A Detailed Road Map to Igniting Deeper Self-Worth, Richer Relationships and Greater Personal Freedom” we help you to explore where your self-worth is coming from; within or from without.
In our book you’ll learn how to harness a new, stronger self-worth to:
- Respond to real-life issues with healthy emotions and behaviors, not destructive ones.
- Become the source of your own thoughts and emotions.
- Stop taking the things people say about you so personally.
- Easily let things go.
In, “Anxious for Answers: The surprising truth about anxiety, and how you can master it for good!” I explain how the misconceptions about anxiety, i.e., it’s a “sickness” within an individual ― only exacerbates a tough ongoing challenge for those who wrestle with it.
I have witnessed firsthand the many possibilities the advice in this book offers:
- Learn to “self-soothe”― finding the serenity within you.
- Preserve your inner calm in the face of life’s chaos.
- Lead a less anxious, more conscious and more intentional life.
- Build better relationships and make better life decisions.
- Train yourself to stop reacting to old childhood “programming.”
Ready to MASTER your anxiety? It’s not easy to go through life when you feel a huge weight of anxiety holding you back.
Adios, Anxiety will guide you in the process of finally getting relief from your anxiety.
This reflective journal is filled with thought-provoking quotes, questions to ponder, and activities that inspire a new level of self-awareness through writing. You can write your way through anxiety and find new ways to express yourself with activities and journaling exercises that give you a new way to think.